Sumary of Autumn event of “Nerima Ward Shiki no Kaori Rose Garden”, 460 roses of about 320 varieties are in fu…:
- The best time to see the autumn roses is from mid to late October.
- The autumn festival will be held from October 8th (Sat) to 30th (Sun), 2022 at the Nerima Ward Shiki no Kaori Rose Garden, a garden with the theme of “the scent of roses”.
- Autumn limited event at “Nerima Ward Shiki no Kaori Rose Garden” The “Nerima Ward Shiki no Kaori Rose Garden” exhibits a wide variety of roses, centering on two rose gardens with different themes.
- Various projects related to roses are being prepared, such as the “Autumn Garden Tour” that gives visitors a chance to enjoy the performance of the string quartet of the Waseda University Symphony Orchestra while the roses are in bloom.
- Overview Nerima Ward Shiki no Kaori Rose Garden Autumn Festival Period: October 8th (Sat) to October 30th (Sun), 2022 * “Shiki no Kaori Market & Cafe” is closed on Tuesdays.