Sumary of Exhibition “Kuroshitsuji Exhibition -Rich Black-” At Matsuzakaya Nagoya store, look back on the famo…:
- It is a popular work that has various media mixes such as TV animation, theater animation, musicals, live-action movies, as well as comics that have exceeded 32 million copies worldwide.
- The goods shop, which also has a goods shop, has a lineup of valuable autographed reproductions and exhibition pamphlets.
- A new item from the brand “Black Butler Black Label” produced by Yana Toboso will also be on sale.
- “Kuroshitsuji”, an exhibition commemorating the 15th anniversary of the serialization of “Kuroshitsuji”, is set in England at the end of the 19th century.
- Yana Toboso’s manga work “Kuroshitsuji” exhibition “Kuroshitsuji Exhibition -Rich Black-” will be held at Matsuzakaya Nagoya store from July 20th (Wednesday) to August 8th (Monday), 2022.