Sumary of Harajuku’s botanical shop “Rafram” A gathering of popular lump root plants and flower pots co-produc…:
- Also pay attention to rare species recommended for advanced users Euphorbia girauminiana 59,400 yen Also, “Euphorbia girauminiana” featuring branching branches and thorns at the end, and “Senna Girauminiana” with a beautiful contrast between powerful branches and light leaves.
- Rare species such as “Meridio Naris” are recommended for plant enthusiasts.
- Harajuku’s plant shop “RAFLUM” will hold a limited event from May 11th (Wednesday) to May 17th (Tuesday), 2022 at Hankyu Men’s Tokyo in Yurakucho, Tokyo.
- Pots 5,940-22,000 yen, Pottery figures (center) 9,900 yen Shohei Harada sells flower pots with a profound feeling, as well as works that add color to the interior of plants, such as iconic pottery figures.
- Flowerpots with a strong presence created in collaboration with potters Shibukusa Pottery 7th generation 5,500,000 yen The artist pots created in collaboration with potters complement each other by storing lump root plants.
- It will be developed by Shohei Harada, who specializes in unique designs, Shibukusa Yanagizo, the 7th generation of the long-established “Shibukusa Yanagizo Kiln” that has continued since the late Edo period in Hida Takayama, and pottery with a simple design that makes use of the goodness of the soil.