Sumary of Yoshiyuki Okuyama’s photo book “BEST BEFORE” photographed by Kenshi Yonezu, Gen Hoshino, Masaki Suda, Nana Komatsu and others:
- Photographer and film director Yoshiyuki Okuyama’s photo book “BEST BEFORE” will be released in early February 2022. “BEST BEFORE” focuses on the “client work” that Yoshiyuki Okuyama has shot so far, and is his first collection of client work that summarizes the work for 12 years from his debut to the present.
- (2016) Includes the main visual of the taiga drama “Kirin ga Kuru”, advertising photos of Pocari Sweat, JR SKISKI, NTT DoCoMo, and editorial work of “VOGUE US”, “GINZA”, “SWITCH”, and “Hanatsubaki”.
- Gen Hoshino “YELLOW MAGAZINE 2016-2017” Cover (2017) Yoshiyuki Okuyama’s expression does not have a superficial sense of unity such as color and texture, and it has the chaos, power, and innocence of a room where children play and mess up.
- The feature is that it is full.
- Ironical title photo book “BEST BEFORE” with the meaning of “best-by date” 8,800 yen The title “BEST BEFORE” is a word that means “best-by date”.