Sumary of “Avengers Exhibition” in Tokorozawa, Saitama-Experience-based exhibition that allows you to “immerse…:
- Focusing on the MCU “Phase 4” works, the world’s first exhibition costumes, original costumes and props, and the movie footage can be seen up close.
- The exhibition “AVENGERS S.T.A.T.I.O.N.” will be held at the EJ Anime Museum in Tokorozawa Sakura Town, Saitama from Saturday, October 8, 2022 to Sunday, January 29, 2023.
- It is a traveling exhibition that was held in Tokyo and Kyoto earlier.
- You can touch the brains and cutting-edge technology of the Avengers, feel the charm of heroes and villains more deeply, and enjoy interactive experiences.
- “Avengers Exhibition” Travels to Tokorozawa, Saitama Iron Man’s successive armor is exhibited in a row Hall of Armor “Avengers Exhibition” is to participate in the Avengers training facility and become a S.T.A.T.I.O.N.