Sumary of Broadway musical “Chicago” starring Ryoko Yonekura becomes the first Japanese actress to be selected…:
- Meanwhile, forgotten by those around her, Amos mutters that she is transparent and inconspicuous like cellophane.
- Broadway Musical “Chicago” Starring Ryoko Yonekura, the popular Broadway musical “Chicago” is back.
- “Chicago” is a work set in Chicago in the 1920s, during the Prohibition era, known as the Jazz Age.
- Born from the Broadway musical “Chicago,” the movie “Chicago” attracted so much attention that it won the Academy Award for Best Film.
- As per his plot, Velma and Mama Morton hear how Roxy plays the victim of society in court, lamenting the current state of the world where morality and decency have fallen to the ground.
- Billy is confident that he is the star who manipulates everything to Roxy who is drowning in her fame and becoming bullish.
- Ryoko Yonekura is the first Japanese actress to appear on the stage of Broadway Chicago.