Sumary of Five green ideas for your spring garden:
- If the first sowing can be started at the end of February, indoors in particular, it is not too late once spring has set in.
- The garden is gradually returning to its spring quarters.
- If you have used an antifreeze blanket or a cloth, be sure to remove them during the first days of spring to avoid overheating.
- Plants, sowing, maintenance: here is a guide to good gardening practices at the dawn of the beautiful season.
- The key vegetables to plant in April and May: eggplant, carrot, endive, white onion, beans, zucchini, radish…