Sumary of Heatwave: our 5 tips for better sleep when it’s very hot:
- Wear light, comfortable clothes Wear as few clothes as possible to bed.
- Also check if your mattress has a summer side, and if so, put it on the right side so that the mattress breathes better.
- Stay hydrated Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day, especially water and fruit juice.
- Since this week, France has once again entered an intense heat wave with the mercury still likely to exceed 40° as during the first episode in June.
- Here are 5 tips to help you sleep better during a heat wave: 1.
- Also let your bed breathe during the day in order to find it fresh and dry in the evening when you go to bed.
- Prepare your bed Use light cotton sheets in priority and even better if they are perforated.