Sumary of Tsuchiya Kaban Seisakujo opens a specialty store for “glassware”, “Tsuchiya Asakusa Kappabashi…:
- There are glassware that allows you to enjoy the texture and modern design unique to handmade, Edo Kiriko glass that has a design that fits in with the modern lifestyle, and other products made by glass craftsmen from all over the country who are particular about manufacturing.
- On the 1st floor, a number of glass products, such as Edo Kiriko glass, Ryukyu glass, which is a craft of Okinawa, cups, and glasses with plant motifs, will be displayed according to the artist.
- The 1st floor is the shop and the 2nd floor is the gallery.
- The 2nd floor is used as a gallery, where special exhibitions focusing on artists and techniques are held from time to time.
- We offer about 1,000 glass products, including transparent glass cups, sake cups such as wine glasses and rock glasses, and carafes (water jugs).