Sumary of Manicure: Discover our best tips for removing your semi-permanent varnish yourself!:
- Aluminum foil wrappers to remove your nail polish on your own Soaking your nails in the nail polish remover is not the only way to successfully remove your semi-permanent nail polish.
- Especially since if you go to a beautician, she will certainly charge you for the removal of your nail polish.
- Once the solvent has finished working, you can simply remove your nail polish with a cotton ball.
- Removing your manicure with a bath of solvent You must have already heard of semi-permanent varnish.
- Indeed, there is a very last method thanks to which you can remove your semi-permanent nail polish.
- This manicure trend is very popular right now, before the summer holidays.
- You will only have to remove the remains of varnish with a cotton ball.