Sumary of Manicure in the summer: how to make nail polish last a long time at the sea and in the pool:
- This year, however, it will be possible to follow a series of simple and practical tips to avoid it: here are all the steps to follow to boast a perfect nail-art for the duration of the holiday.
- The last tip to follow to make your manicure last a long time in the summer?
- The result will be optimal and will last at least 14 days, so it will be much more resistant than when using classic nail polish, especially if you also opt for a final coat of gel effect top coat.
- Have you ever found yourself with damaged or chipped nail polish during the holidays?
- More resistant nail polish in summer: tips to follow Why is manicure damaged more easily in summer?
- At that point either remove it with acetone or try to make it homogeneous again, even if the result will not always be the desired one.
- Everyone will have happened to go to the sea or to the pool and find themselves with ruined and chipped enamel after a few hours spent in the water.