Sumary of Queen Camilla grabs the tiara while waiting for the crown:
- Rather than rock any royal boats Princess Catherine stuck to her formula for fancy occasions, in a heavily embellished caped dress by her preferred red carpet designer Jenny Packham.
- Imagine Gwyneth Paltrow caped Tom Ford dress from the 2012 Oscars encountering a bedazzler, and you’re close to the mark.
- South African trade unionist Zwelinzima Vavi has named the jewels a most unfortunate reminder of the colonial aeon, while parliamentarian Vuyolwethu Zungala took to Twitter to require reparations for all the destruction done by Britain and also require the return of all the gold, diamonds stolen by Britain.
- Patience pays off, with Oldfield now one of Queen Camilla preferred designers.
- Queen Camilla wearing the sapphire tiara, necklace and earrings at a buckingham Palace state banquet for South African President Cyril Ramaphosa.