Sumary of Camel Active creates senior CSR position:
- The 52-year-old has worked for the Bültel Group in Salzbergen, to which the outdoor casual brand belongs, since 2002.
- Now that Jürgen Sabelhaus has been a project manager at camel active for 2 years and has significantly promoted the topic of sustainability, we are pleased that we were able to fill the CSR management with an absolute textile expert with many years of experience, says Frank Brüggemann, Camel Active Managing Director Product, Wholesale&Sale.
- – camel active The trained textile finishing technician was previously exclusively responsible for the areas of product compliance, washing technology and environmental protection at the brand.
- According to Salzbergen, the company has defined its own sustainability mission Make an active change as an elementary part of the brand strategy.
- Camel Active has appointed Jürgen Sabelhaus as Head of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Management.