Sumary of Serena Williams parades for Vogue, a street party for 130 years:
- Brooklyn Beckham and wife hand in hand gave a romantic moment Rapper Lil Nas X closed the show with a live performance, a style icon in a knitted top and oversized silver leather jeans.
- Vogue World: New York is a celebration of how fashion is changing , said creative editorial director Mark Guiducci: It comes at a time when stylists have become multidisciplinary creators by innovating how we interact with fashion even digitally .
- Cover girl of the September issue, Serena opened the event, more like a cheerful parade than a traditional fashion show, in a silver Balenciaga show stopper hood followed by BMX cyclists in Louis Vuitton.
- With a cast of New York characters celebrating the city, from dancer Mikhail Barishnikov to regal Serena Williams, Vogue celebrated its first 130 years on the streets of Manhattan.
- Rain or shine , read the invitation from Vogue World , the latest initiative of the monthly magazine directed by Anna Wintour to revive the brand in the changing panorama of magazine publishing.