Sumary of Symmetrical and homogeneous lips with the Lip Blush technique:
- 20 years ago it was Christina Aguilera and the Spice Girls who appreciated the aesthetic benefits of the lip tattoo.
- In the last two years it’s back in trend: the Yelp platform has reported a growth of 130% in the searches done on the net
- In addition, all the lips are colored and no longer just the perimeter, so as to have a softer, suffused and natural effect.
- Until a few years ago, in fact, the procedure involved the use of pigments in mostly cold shades that hardened the mouth, also because only the contours were redesigned.
- You then proceed in two phases: during the first, you create the design and choose the nuance based on the natural color of your mouth.
- How to perform lip blushing Just like tattoos, lip blushing is also done with micro needles.
- Hailey Bieber (@haileybieber Instagram) How lip blush works Lip blush is very similar to microblading but, despite being a real lip tattoo, it feels natural.