Sumary of The true and false of sun tattoos:
- Then, it is important to get the right products to apply: like the new Bepanthenol Tattoo Delicate Cleanser and Bepanthenol Tattoo Protective Sun Cream SPF 50+, from the Bepanthenol Tattoo line.
- Not only that: if you have tattoos, it is good to know that the sun can damage the work of art engraved on your skin.
- How to protect a tattoo – whether new or not – from the sun?
- This is because freshly made tattoos are essentially open wounds that shouldn’t be exposed to direct sunlight until they have healed.
- The sun, in fact, gives off two types of ultraviolet (UV) radiation, UVA and UVB.
- In the meantime, if the tattoo is new, it is best to let it heal completely before exposing it to direct sunlight.
- These rays can prematurely age the skin, causing wrinkles and sagging on the tattooed areas.