Sumary of Colors to avoid when invited to a wedding: clothing missteps to never commit!:
- The only exception to this rule are white dresses with large color patterns when the latter are dominant.
- So, do not hesitate to ask the bride and groom what their palette will be so that you can exclude it from your wardrobe for the occasion.
- If, for example, you choose to wear a neon green dress, you’ll be the eye-catcher all the time and you’ll be the most obvious person in every photo.
- The truth is, there’s really nothing wrong with wearing a red dress per se.
- Wearing the same or similar dress can feel offended at not being invited to be one.
- By the way, this rule does not only apply to ladies, gentlemen should similarly pay attention to their complete suits.
- To sum up, the colors to avoid are all white: all-white dresses and suits are never acceptable for a wedding unless the bride and groom explicitly ask you to wear them.